There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Own a piece of one of largest (authorized) vintage Levi’s collections in the world — GQ
- What it means to be in a hoodie — NY Times
- Grailed now requires sellers to upgrade to ‘Business’ Paypal accounts — Twitter
- Checking out some Maine-made footwear — The Maine Magazine
- An inside look at turn of the century Levi’s military clothing — Levi Strauss & Co.
- Cries for help from inside the factories of Zara — Refinery29
- Meg Company hosts sample sale at the iconic Rose Bowl Flea Market — Instagram